Window Treatments

What are window treatments?

Simply put, window treatments are anything used to cover or dress up a window. This includes everything from a simple curtain to a more complex window treatment such as a top down bottom up cellular shade. I had never heard of the term window treatment until I started working in the industry. I also never knew the amount of products that are available these days either. We have come a long way from the traditional mini blind, that's for sure!

In this blog I will cover common issues the every day person can run into when choosing window treatments for their homes. I will give you my perspective as a builder of some of these window treatments (I make plantation shutters, blinds, verticals, and am learning how to make cellular shades). This is something you won't get from a designer or salesperson. I am not here to promote the company I work for, rather I am going to provide a resource people can come to and get free information on window treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment